Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Sunday Morning Scare


So this morning, around 830am, I decided to eat breakfast. While eating my Apple Jacks, I was thinking about ghosts, my new obsession, when all of a sudden there was this loud bang. My 1-year old cat, Marshmallow, came running through the dining room, into the kitchen, and ran out, to where I would not find him. I quickly got up and looked into the dining room. There lying down, on the table was the grandfather clock. My grandpa made this by scratch before he died in 1993.

So, the grandfather clock fell obviously. It hit the chair on the glass and the chair fell, letting the clock fall onto the table. The table was hit by the glass. Surprisingly, only a little piece of wood broke off. You would think the glass would have broken also. But, I think is that my grandfather's spirit was there to save it. My father agrees with me.

And now all I can say is, thank you.

1 comment:

ACDC said...

Wow! I'm so glad that there was minimal damage. Hopefully Marshmallow will stay away from that clock.