Saturday, November 15, 2008

Got Milk?

At lunchtime yesterday, I was having a great time. My friend Colby was talking about her unicorns and Courtney and Tyler were holding hands. Ahh, it was great. My friend Mike just had to come sit down next to Colby and steal her milk. He just had to, didn't he?

You may be thinking he poured it on you! Haha! He didn't. He laughed at a joke and slammed the milk down. And I just had to be sitting across from him. The milk got all over me: in my hair, my face, and even on my sweatshirt. It also got on my friend Katie. So we went to the bathroom to clean up, and yes, that means ditching class.

We changed all the clothes that got wet and washed our face. But we didn't have any shampoo to wash our hair so we just rinsed it. The hair, of course, still smelt like milk. Yuck! Mrs. Lovett, the evil Spanish teacher, yelled at us, but our friends had our backs.

Of course, the day I get wet is the day I had to leave school early and go to a orthodontist appointment. So I sat there while those weird people were fixing my mouth and they were all like, "Your hair smells like milk." I got pretty mad. I would just rather have them talk about my hair behind my back then say it right in my face, literally.

No comments: