Sunday, November 16, 2008

Grown-Up Houses

During science class, my good friends Elanna and Nikki decided to grow up and have there houses next to each other.

Me and my best friend Lauren were walking around our neighborhood today, and we got to my dream house. It is tan with black shutters, a black door, and white sills. Lauren said, "Coolio. That is my dream house." And she pointed to the house next door. I automatically thought of Nikki and Elanna. Funny, huh?

Me and Lauren will be next door neighbors when we get older. I will have 4 pets! 2 cats, 1 dog, and 1 parrot.

Cats: Twix & Pumpkins
Dog: Iggy
Parrot: Crackers

Tah-dah!

1 comment:

ACDC said...

You erased my comment without changing your spelling and grammar mistakes.

They're not there.

My best friend and I not Me and my best friend.

love, auntie