Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving!



Gobble gobble. Today was ahb-solutely ah-mazing!!! Ohk, so here is my story of the whole day!



I woke up around 830am still half asleep, very tired. Last night, I went to bed around 1030pm because we were getting ready for today. So I woke up and ate 'Apple Jacks' cereal. Two bowls, I think and then I went down stairs to listen to music. I listen to the same 4 songs every day. They are: Hands Off, Then I Woke Up, How Do You Like Me Now, and Parents Don't Understand;; all by The Clique Girlz. After about 915 I decided to take a nice, hot shower. It felt ah-mazing. After I got dressed, my mom yelled to me so I could do my chores and it bothered me because she never speaks calmly. So we fought for a little bit and I finally won. She cried and so did I but she speaks calmly and doesn't yell all her words anymore. So around 1pm, my whole family came over and we had a feast. I had 10 biscuts, turkey, corn, chicken wings, mashed potatoes, and lots of other stuff. Boy was I full after all that! I decided to sleepover my aunts that night so we left and went to her friends house where this ah-mazingly hawt 17 year old named Collin. I wished he talked to me more but he didn't. So now I am at my aunts house saying,

"Gobble Gobble! Happy Thanksgiving!"

No comments: