Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Rumor

Did anyone hear the rumors? Miley Cyrus is dead! Just kidding. A rumor was spread on the internet that Miley was killed in a car accident:


"Teen star of the hit Disney television series “Hannah Montana” Miley Cyrus appears to have died in a tragic car accident in the early hours of Friday morning. The young starlet was on her way to the filiming [sic] of the upcoming “Hannah Montanna” [sic] Series when her vehicle was reportedly hit by a large truck. Witnesses estimate that the colliding vehicle was travelling [sic] at “At least 55mph” and had “Run a stop sign.” Although rushed in a [sic] critical condition to Pacific Alliance Medical Centre [sic], the news broke quickly amongst reporters that the teen had succumbed to her injuries during surgery."

As soon as I saw this, I laughed. If you don't know that I HATE Miley Cyrus, then you need to know this. I am not mean enough to wish she was dead but this made me laugh hysterically. It made my day!

Wouldn't it be the best of both worlds?

No comments: