Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am SO SO sorry

Wait! For what am I sorry for? Yeah yeah, I don't know you, you haven't missed me, whatever! You have and you know it.

Well, I have had two other blogs and have forgotten the passwords to both. Stupid, stupid me. *smacks self*
The other ones were The World May Never Know and My Spoiled Life.

Anyways, I am Chelsea. I only blog because 1.) My aunt and sister do it, and 2.) I want to be a writer when I get older and this is really good practice.

Well, just to wrap this up I am really sorry for not blogging in almost a year and thanks for staying tuned. I PROMISE to come on more often and blog. And just to make sure I do, I will have my aunt send me emails and tell me to go blog. I will listen and blog.

So thanks,
Chelsss

1 comment:

ACDC said...

It's about freakin time you started blogging again. This time you need to continue and see it through. Watch your spelling also, okay. Love you, auntie alice