Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Glowsticks

Ohk so yesterday, I was at church. You may be thinking, how do glowsticks relate to church? Just read. The church was having 2 Halloween parties that day, one was for the younger kids and the other was for the older kids/teenagers. The staff for the younger party(including me) had to be there a half hour early. Even though my sister wasnt on the staff, I brought her anyway so we oculd have more help and my parents wouldn't have to drive back and forth. Good thinking, eh? During that half hour, we put out cookies and paper masks and games and prizes. The prizes were glowsticks and crap. But guess what? No one came to that party!!!!!!!

So the staff and my sister got all the prizes and cookies and masks. We hid our glowsticks in the freezer so no one could have it except for us. We made a sign that said, "Halloween Party 12-3".
That incuded both parties. When we brought the sign outside, we placed it down and looked at it. It came out beautiful. Then, a gust of wind came and took it away. Myself, being so dramatic, dropped down on my knees and yelled, "Nooooooooo!". I know, pathetic. But my knees hurt now. Good thing we made a new sign and this one didn't blow away.

After the sign incident, we decided to go inside and make paper bags puppets. It was my friend Jess, my friend Tiffany, and me. Our puppets came out to be similiar, and they were funny looking. We made a movie called, "When Paperbags Attack". The movie was about paperbags attacking....guess who....people! Funny stuff. All the parents that were there(this is the older kid party now) were staring and laughing at us. But they didn't know they were going to laugh even more.

We got bored so we decided to get our glowsticks out of the freezer. We got them to work and then went in the closet with the light off and had a dance party. Shut up! I know what you're thinking! We are not that so shut up! But anyways, we danced to songs like Thriller, 5 Speckled Frogs, Speed Racer, etc. It was fun. Very fun. And you missed it. Haha, sucks for you.

So that was my Halloween party, we I ate too much crap and got wicked hyper and now, I am here, telling you my story. Overall, church wasn't so bad yesterday, I didn't learn anything and I got permission not to go today.

1 comment:

nicolle jennifer said...

hey chelsea. i love your life because i witness it everyday. 9: love you girl! amazing little writter you ahhhrrr.